Chicago Appleseed Fund for Justice is an impact research, education and advocacy organization that works to achieve fundamental, systemic reform by addressing policies and practices that relate to social justice and government effectiveness issues. Chicago Appleseed is part of a national network of public interest law centers working through and with Appleseed in Washington, D.C.
Chicago Appleseed Fund for Justice
750 N. Lake Shore Dr.
Chicago, IL 60611
- Immigration Court Reform: Amendment to S. 744
- Collaboration for Justice: Chicago Appleseed and the Chicago Council of Lawyers
- The Independent Police Review Authority Calls for Engagement to Move Forward
- How Can Justice Be Efficient? Innovators Discuss in Cook County Forum
- Cook County Deprives Defendants of a Public Defense
- Coordination is the Key to the Cook County Electronic Monitoring Problem
- An End to the “War” on Drugs, The Obama Administration Lays Out a Medically Oriented Strategy
- Ali Abid Joins Chicago Appleseed As Criminal Justice Fellow
- April 29 Public Forum! Justice Through Efficiency: Managing An Overburdened Justice System
- April 13 Public Forum: Immigration Court Reform, Part of Comprehensive Immigration Reform