Chicago Appleseed Fund for Justice is an impact research, education and advocacy organization that works to achieve fundamental, systemic reform by addressing policies and practices that relate to social justice and government effectiveness issues. Chicago Appleseed is part of a national network of public interest law centers working through and with Appleseed in Washington, D.C.
Chicago Appleseed Fund for Justice
750 N. Lake Shore Dr.
Chicago, IL 60611
- CLE on the Administrative Process for Child Support Enforcement
- Pillars of Justice Reception
- Justice Social Hour on February 26
- Upcoming Events
- The Search for Cook County’s New Public Defender
- Chicago Appleseed & Chicago Council of Lawyers Join in Amicus Brief
- Chicago Appleseed Fund for Justice and the Chicago Council of Lawyers Urge Governor Quinn to Veto Bill Which Will Reduce Minority Representation on Juries
- A Police Accountability Policy Recommendation from the Chicago Council of Lawyers
- [VIDEO] Chicago Appleseed on “In The Loop” Channel 20 (PBS WYCC), discussing Bond Court
- Letter to the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin