Chicago Appleseed Fund for Justice is an impact research, education and advocacy organization that works to achieve fundamental, systemic reform by addressing policies and practices that relate to social justice and government effectiveness issues. Chicago Appleseed is part of a national network of public interest law centers working through and with Appleseed in Washington, D.C.
Chicago Appleseed Fund for Justice
750 N. Lake Shore Dr.
Chicago, IL 60611
The Fund for Justice is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization and recognized as a public charity under 509(a)(2) (later modified to 509(a)(3) of the Code). Our Federal tax exempt employer identification number is 23-7059214.
- Budget Standoff Threatens Flagship Court Reform
- Ruling in Sanchez v. Torres in the Illinois Appellate Court
- Judicial Elections, Ethics Rules and the Ongoing Impact of Campaign Financing
- Cook County Domestic Relations Court Changes
- Chicago Council of Lawyers’ Statement on the Chicago Police Department
- Giving Tuesday
- End of Year Fundraising Campaign
- Stories from ACT Court Ambassadors
- Annual Luncheon
- Annual Program Report for 2015