Chicago Appleseed Fund for Justice is an impact research, education and advocacy organization that works to achieve fundamental, systemic reform by addressing policies and practices that relate to social justice and government effectiveness issues. Chicago Appleseed is part of a national network of public interest law centers working through and with Appleseed in Washington, D.C.
Chicago Appleseed Fund for Justice
750 N. Lake Shore Dr.
Chicago, IL 60611
- Ensuring the Public Defense of Indigent Defendants in Cook County
- Victory for Fair Sentencing of Children
- Amicus joined in the Illinois Appellate Court
- Save the Date, October 16th
- Law Professor Dan Coyne Named Independent Reviewer of Burge Torture Claims
- Police Accountability Forum
- Drug Field Testing Bill Passes
- The Daily Law Bulletin Covers Judicial Elections in their Law Day Issue
- Chicago Sun-Times Editorial Supporting Field Testing Bill
- Child Support Enforcement and the Function of Family Courts