Chicago Appleseed Fund for Justice is an impact research, education and advocacy organization that works to achieve fundamental, systemic reform by addressing policies and practices that relate to social justice and government effectiveness issues. Chicago Appleseed is part of a national network of public interest law centers working through and with Appleseed in Washington, D.C.
Chicago Appleseed Fund for Justice
750 N. Lake Shore Dr.
Chicago, IL 60611
- Chicago Appleseed Fund for Justice and the Chicago Council of Lawyers Urge Governor Quinn to Veto Bill Which Will Reduce Minority Representation on Juries
- A Police Accountability Policy Recommendation from the Chicago Council of Lawyers
- [VIDEO] Chicago Appleseed on “In The Loop” Channel 20 (PBS WYCC), discussing Bond Court
- Letter to the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin
- Congratulations to Staff Attorney Ali Abid on Partner of the Year Award
- Annual Luncheon
- RSVP to our Annual Luncheon
- Forum on Chicago Police Accountability
- The Coming Fees Crisis: Poverty Capitalism in the Courts
- Save the Date!