Chicago Appleseed Fund for Justice is an impact research, education and advocacy organization that works to achieve fundamental, systemic reform by addressing policies and practices that relate to social justice and government effectiveness issues. Chicago Appleseed is part of a national network of public interest law centers working through and with Appleseed in Washington, D.C.
Chicago Appleseed Fund for Justice
750 N. Lake Shore Dr.
Chicago, IL 60611
- Child Support Enforcement and the Function of Family Courts
- 2014 Program Report Now Available
- State Farm, Judicial Elections, Integrity and Recusal
- CLE on the Administrative Process for Child Support Enforcement
- Pillars of Justice Reception
- Justice Social Hour on February 26
- Upcoming Events
- The Search for Cook County’s New Public Defender
- Chicago Appleseed & Chicago Council of Lawyers Join in Amicus Brief
- Chicago Appleseed Fund for Justice and the Chicago Council of Lawyers Urge Governor Quinn to Veto Bill Which Will Reduce Minority Representation on Juries