Chicago Appleseed Fund for Justice is an impact research, education and advocacy organization that works to achieve fundamental, systemic reform by addressing policies and practices that relate to social justice and government effectiveness issues. Chicago Appleseed is part of a national network of public interest law centers working through and with Appleseed in Washington, D.C.
Chicago Appleseed Fund for Justice
750 N. Lake Shore Dr.
Chicago, IL 60611
- RSVP to our Annual Luncheon
- Forum on Chicago Police Accountability
- The Coming Fees Crisis: Poverty Capitalism in the Courts
- Save the Date!
- Chief Judge Evans Commits to Reform Bond Court and Create Adult Restorative Justice Programs at Reclaim Campaign Public Action
- Taskforce, Including Preckwinkle, Evans, and Alvarez, Visits Washington D.C. to Review Pretrial System; and a Warning About the Expanded Use of Electronic Monitoring
- Courts and Public Accountability
- Chicago Appleseed/Reclaim Campaign Bill HB 2897 (field testing bill) has just passed in the Illinois Senate
- The Clerk of the Court Should Serve the Community
- Access to Justice