Chicago Appleseed Fund for Justice is an impact research, education and advocacy organization that works to achieve fundamental, systemic reform by addressing policies and practices that relate to social justice and government effectiveness issues. Chicago Appleseed is part of a national network of public interest law centers working through and with Appleseed in Washington, D.C.
Chicago Appleseed Fund for Justice
750 N. Lake Shore Dr.
Chicago, IL 60611
- Fall Fundraising Campaign
- Pro Bono Week
- A New Mandatory Minimum for Gun Crime Will Cause Further Pre-Trial Delay And Jail Overcrowding
- Thanks for a Great Annual Luncheon!
- How Illinois Supreme Court Intervention Can Help Cook County
- Charging for a Public Defense: The Impossible Choice Facing Indigent Defendants in Cook County
- Annual Luncheon on October 1st
- Chicago Attorneys urge President Obama to release 86 uncharged Guantánamo detainees
- Chief Judge Evans Orders Indigence Hearing Reform in Response to Chicago Appleseed Investigation
- Malcolm Rich Honored as a Legal Legend by the American Constitution Society